Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Did you know I have a video on YouTube with over half a million views?

I'm not kidding. This was the first video I made at SpyHop Productions my junior year of high school. It was really the first video that I physically edited by myself. At the time I didn't even know what YouTube was and my instructor put it up for me after correcting some of my editing mistakes of course. I remembered it late on Monday night and had to look it up again. Turns out it's actually on a couple of Top 10 lists for Best Remix Trailers as well as being spread over quite a few video websites. So here is Wednesday's Weekly Video: the School of Rock Remix Trailer, the one that started it all.

3 comments:

  1. Steph, that was brilliant. I'm so impressed! Not surprised, but impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! It made me want to go watch that movie ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhahahah Yes! SO hilarious

    ReplyDelete