Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday's Weekly Video: The London Trailer

Here's the trailer for the movie I'm working on right now. This was filmed on my study abroad in London last winter. I originally didn't take my camera over with me and realized my mistake once I got there! My mom was kind enough to bring it over with her when she came to visit about half-way through my adventure. It never left my side from then on. I do want to say that I discovered this song before it was in 500 Days of Summer, when I was in London. Not that it matters, but I just wanted to make that clear! :) Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. oh my stephhh! that got me so excited!!! i can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so good!!! can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph this gets me SO excited for London! Thank you SO much for your email too btw!

    ReplyDelete