Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

Today. Today was a good day. Skiing in the afternoon and rock climbing at night.

Alta was bitter cold and the wind whipped icy mist from the snow machines over the peak. It was my first day riding the chairs after many days of hiking. Nothing beats cruising down groomers on a sunny day! Well, except powder. Alta currently has a base of 20". Please, pray for snow other than this:

Today also marks the beginning of Christmas season (for me at least -- there are quite a few people I know that started celebrating the day after Halloween Lauren Rice). But I wait until December. So merry Christmas to one and all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you know I've been celebrating Christmas for quite some time now. I just can't get enough. I don't know how you can hold out until Dec.1st to start listening to Christmas music!!!! absurd....

    ReplyDelete