Monday, November 30, 2009

Dark Meat is My Favorite

Thanksgiving was at Club Moreton this year and I tell you what, we went all out.
While the grown-ups dined in the dining room, the kids were in the kitchen enjoying the feast.
Notice who is second to the shortest now (if you don't count the lil kids who were most likely playing in the basement when this was taken):
I'm the oldest cousin on both sides of my family, but I just know I am going to be the shortest one of the lot. The thing is that I'm not the short though! 5'5"... Come on! Giant blood runs through my family I suppose. But in the spirit of Thanksgiving, this quote inspires me:

"If you can't be content for what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped."

I am grateful that I can always find size 7 1/2 shoes to fit my feet that are smaller than all of my taller cousins.
Happy (late) Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment